List All Members | General:
- Tomeny Law Firm
- 9191 Siegen Lane
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
Attorney Frank Tomeny is an experienced personal injury lawyer in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He serves clients in the Louisiana parishes of East and West Baton Rouge. He has served clients from White Castle, Plaquemine, Port Allen, Gonzales, Denham Springs, Prairieville, and Texas.
Mr. Tomeny dedicates his law practice to skillfully representing individuals who have suffered serious financial, emotional or physical injuries due to the wrongful acts or negligence of others. He also provides strong support and legal counsel for families who have lost bread winners or loved ones in wrongful death cases of all kinds.
Many of the cases Mr. Tomeny handles revolve around car, truck and 18-wheeler accidents, including collisions caused by drunk driving. In addition, he helps personal injury victims to win fair compensation in cases involving mesothelioma, herniated disks, quadriplegia or paraplegia, brain injuries and spinal cord injuries.
- Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Member, Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, American Bar Association
- Board of Governors, Louisiana Association for Justice, 1997 - Present
- Member, Texas State Bar Association
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association
Verdicts and Settlements:
- $7.7 million, for the plaintiff in Ginger Shows v. Shoneys
- Recognized for his successful recovery of $15.23 million from Atmos Energy on behalf of Brian L. Heard
Law School: Mississippi College School of Law
Admitted: 1987, Louisiana