Question: How do I know if I need an attorney?
You should strongly consider hiring an attorney if:
- You have sustained injuries that are serious and with possible long-term repercussions.
- If you got in an accident and the other driver was uninsured or underinsured.
- You and the other driver are in disagreement about who is at fault.
- A claims adjuster is making you feel pressured to agree to a quick settlement.
- You don't feel like you are getting the fair amount of compensation for your past, present, and future medical costs.
- You are unable to go to work as a result of your injury or you have missed a substantial amount of days of work.
- No person is willing to admit who is at fault.
You should not hire an attorney if:
- You have a minor fender bender.
- Your injuries are minor and not serious.
- You are expecting a quick check
If you have sustained injuries from an accident and medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses have you overwhelmed and anxious, call us for a free consultation to know what your options are.